The Knowledge Network – a collaborative community of next generation business and performance technologists.
Attova is currently working with some of the best consultants within financial markets. Only those with extensive financial markets delivery credentials can be expected to form part of the network, based on our vertical focus. Once the appropriate due diligence has been carried out, the associates form part of the Knowledge Network.
• Capabilities are based on efficiency, experience and expertise
• We actively promote and foster a collaborative environment, both within our Knowledge Network and with our clients for transparency and immediate business benefit.
• We will harness the relationships within our Business and Technology Alliance to ensure that our consultants can collaborate to drive thought leadership as well as gain access to a diverse range of technologies, for the purpose of promoting a truly vendor independent technology adoption process for our clients.
• We are actively raising awareness of the abilities of our consultants within our Knowledge Network across the capital markets community, through online and offline thought leadership activity. This enables us to match the right resource to the business requirement and ensures consulting engagement is correctly aligned to your areas of expertise.
Why Join Attova?
As an independent consultant the benefits of association make it an essential component of your portfolio of activities. Our associates receive a number of benefits from being a part of the Attova Knowledge Network:
• success and flexibility
• enhancing professional capabilities through projects and Knowledge Network interaction
• enables the associate to expand their business opportunities
• peer group collaboration and support
Success and Flexibility
Consultants are choosing to work as associates with Attova because it offers them the opportunity to work with clients within Capital Markets on projects and technologies that they are genuinely interested in. It also gives them “life-work” balance. We expect the trend for “work life balance” and a “portfolio lifestyle” to become more widespread as the numbers of consultants working or looking to work as associates are increasing substantially. In addition to this, there are numerous opportunities where a small team collaborating in the right manner may win but an individual cannot compete. Successful collaboration with others enables independent consultants to leverage their capabilities into many more opportunities.
Enhancing professional capabilities through projects and Knowledge Network interaction
Attova associates will be given the opportunity for ongoing professional development designed to give you that edge in front of clients.
As many of the Attova consultants are also ‘Trainers’ in their own areas of expertise, we will be leveraging this to enable members to access relevant training at an affordable cost through attendance at Attova associate delivered courses. This gives the independent consultant competitive and flexible access to training and development opportunities that otherwise would not normally be as readily available.
Through the Knowledge Network, consultants will benefit from access to the latest thought leadership and exposure to next generation disruptive technologies which will be adopted by our clients within Financial Markets. Access will also be provided to professional bodies and educational establishments for on-going relevant external events, thought leadership and research opportunities.
Expanding business opportunities
Working together enables Attova associates to be more successful in business development through:
• Joint business development initiatives with trusted peers
• Opportunities to profile their capabilities to other members
• Access to Attova resources to manage larger projects
• Strengthening the overall marketing proposition
Peer group collaboration and support
Attova associates can take reassurance from knowing they belong to a group of trusted like-minded people from whom they can seek advice, share knowledge and engage with people that have the same vision and values. ‘The Attova Way’ will be one that is very important in terms of how clients see us.
This network brings with it immediate practical and tangible benefits that include:
• Access to industry and expert resource for cross-fertilisation of ideas
• Peer reviewing to improve the quality of proposals or reports.
• Not only can members tap into a broad spectrum of efficiency, experienced and expert based consultants, they will be able to access a broad range of "best practice" knowledge in the field of consulting sales and delivery.
Becoming an Attova associate will become very compelling for you as an independent consultant to harness an innovative operating model to clients within financial markets.
If you are an independent consultant and are interested in finding out more about our Knowledge Network, please contact us for further information.